I
believe in content marketing-a marketing writing posts and articles
useful and original (not moved or copied) that solve the problems of my
readers and fans site.
Specifically,
I believe that the marketing by the Commission through this kind of
articles would benefit the reader and be capable of material profits at
the same time.
This
is exactly what drives me to give back to my readers in. That benefit
them and solve their problems and that I am at the same time. Which to
build a relationship based on mutual profit with my clients and not just
one party won!
Before I tell you what the article that achieved thanks to $ 1000 in less than 5 months. Let me tell you a little about this article:
1. the original article is useful with new content and unique and are not copied or moved or article translated
2. it is a rather long article and several hours to write and require effort and patience
3. it's an important article to slide or target category on my blog and solve a real problem
4. is article specific and targeted keywords rank high in search engines
5. it's an article talking about my personal experience and the things you have made already and no sermons, tips did not apply
6.
it's an affiliate program-dependent I by calculating the affiliate with
the seller and the work required to receive my winnings from
The
article-which followed the methods of novels-check me $ 200 a month at
least. Also see the article full of links to alavilit in which dozens of
people were persuaded to join the pioneer which means $ 25 Commission
per person join me and shipped up by at least $ 100.
In this type of marketing you strive and tire once but profits continue to flow to you all the time..
0 comments:
Post a Comment