Explain how start e-marketing and the best ways to create Web sites for selling and the selection and marketing of digital products

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Excellence in search engines Search Engine Optimization and its significance






Excellence in search engines Search Engine Optimization mean to improve your site's visibility in the normalized results search engines as Google and Yahoo, and Bing, pink said. Etc., we mean the set of phases and processes that make our site appear in the search engines of what people search for words that we target.

Many wonder why it says will pay for these people or companies to show my site in the top, people today no longer asks or looking at the Internet, it is the thought of buying a car, it enters to the Internet to find a car rental agency nearby, as well as looking for lawyer, doctor or to rent an apartment. Which means that your site will look at the first results = customers = increased profits.
 
In tourist cities became interested owners of car rental agencies, and hotels and guesthouses Riads with this type of marketing because it brings them more customers and booking any increase in turnover and profits.
 
In this topic thadtth for excellence in search engines SEO only as a general idea, why it works and that type of marketing can help increase your sales and get targeted visitors Targeted Visitors interested in its promotion, in fact if you want to put in the Search Engine Optimization tutorials don't know where to start and where to end because this area has developed rapidly in recent years, but I think the solution is to type the subject in the future share with you my experience and how I was able to transfer a site of 0 visitors daily to the site brings between 400 and 700 are all search engines as in the following image hits per day for the last 3 months:
 
 
 
Will you tell me some brothers I have a site I receive over 5000 visitors per day, I tell you good brother but I'm not talking about movies sites and free programs, but talking about how to bring visitors from search engines in more competitive areas in the world, such as Weight Loss, weight stock Stocks, bank loans to buy cars Car Loans or bank loans to students, Student Loans or the online Matchmaking Online Dating, fahath areas know fierce competition, this image shows that more than 80% of people who visit the website come from search engines:
 
 
 
Feature excellence in the search engines is that you reach visitors to the service, but invest the time and effort to differentiate your site, companies and people who don't want to invest the time to study this area and effort to apply what they have learned and to persons authorized to distinguish their sites, I recommend you brother if you want to start marketing on the Internet and not with capital to invest in advertising to study this science Search Engine Optimization because it will help you get targeted visitors for free and You see in the image above we have reached over 31,000 visitors from search engines, note that most of the United States, Canada and Australia and England that most States guaranteed in advertising campaigns, that is the least that I pay for every visitor is $ 0.10 and this is almost impossible to calculate calculation almost impossible:) Will find that cost over $ 3100, and from my experience I'd say that the cost exceeds $ 8,000, leave you with this image that shows each search engine and the percentage that represents the number of visitors coming:
 
 
 
I promise in future I will talk about my personal views to highlight sites in search engines, and exactly what you did step by step to this level website:) And you will say another word on the subject, my brother, is that what you see now did not come overnight, it's like building a House, this takes time and this problem of majority and shapers as well as what you are starting and you experience it, I see something I decided to do the same in the next 24 hours and will build the site and I'll put the 10 articles a day will, will, will spend today and I find myself not do what I promised myself it crash and ayas, then learned that the paper Rarely, type only the first day will choose a good domain and I will buy it:), day two will look for less competitive keywords in the domain that you want to target, the third day I'll install WordPress WordPress, 3 days to find the Template or template time Theme fits my site, etc. I give myself enough time, I find myself every day as planned, be happy and complete what I started, well you will talk about planning and its importance in full in the future.
 
I wish you success, and if you have a question feel free to ask (in the place below which allows you to comment on it) and I will answer your question.     
 
Location: United States

1 comment:

  1. SEO Bell Gardens will help you get more exposure within search engines. We offer the best SEO services in Bell Gardens and its surrounding areas.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

torrent product © 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Google Analytics Alternative